WordPress is what’s called a Content Management System (CMS). What that means is that instead of designing every part of the website from the ground up – you just install a website in kit form “straight out of the box” with everything you need already set up and ready to go. Not only that, there are thousands of handy little plugins you can add to the basic website “kit”. So if there is anything you can think of to add to a website – all you need to do is install the right plugin for it.
There is also an extremely capable and powerful shopping cart plugin called Woocommerce that can turn a WordPress website into ecommerce powerhouse.
The design hangs off this “scaffolding”. So while the control panel in the back end is standardised – the front end that visitors see can be wildly different. So it is easy to set up a website design and layout that is perfect for your particular needs and requirements. Staid business designs, wild whimsy, designs for ecommerce, blogging, artistic endeavours, plumbing, fashion, clubs, used cars, toothbrushes, photography and more can all be catered for.
Admittedly, setting up a WordPress website does require some knowledge but once WordPress is set up and ready to go it is very easy to work with. Around 25% to 30% of every website on the planet is a WordPress website. Making it by far the most popular CMS in the world.
At PreBuiltWeb.Site we set up the the website for you. Every bit of it if you wish.
A fully managed website construction means we……
- Advise on the best domain name for you.
- Advise on the most suitable theme for your particular needs.
- Work with you to determine the what services you need (there are a lot to choose from).
- Build the website itself.
- Set up non website necessities such as email accounts.
- Do graphic design such as business cards and logos.
- Determine and install the most suitable web functionality for your needs.
- Write all text and advise on the the best imagery.
- Set up social media suitable for your business.
- Set up and install web services suitable for your goals (to mention just a few you might need; Google Analytics, Google Business, Search Engine Optimisation tools, Pay Per Click advertising, etc).
- Provide training. Even if we fully manage the website for you it is a good idea for you to have some knowledge of what is going on and what opportunities are out there. Our training is “one on one” and you set the agenda.
If you would like to learn more, please shoot us an email.